CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Raising money for the nominated charity is a condition of entry. The target for each team is $1000 for our chosen charity of KidsCan
- The event is limited to 60 cars – Minis of any year or any other classic car as featured in the film “Goodbye Pork Pie”.
- Drivers must present a valid driver’s license at the beginning of the event and every vehicle must be registered, insured and have a current warrant of fitness for the duration of the event.
- A team is made up of the car and two participants. The cost of any extra passenger must be negotiate directly with the organizers by Friday October 21st 2016
- Cost for the full event
Pork Pie Charity Run Full event $2,350.00
This includes 7 nights hotel/motel, bed and full breakfast, accommodation, 1 way Interislander ferry crossing for car and two people, 2x formal celebration dinners in Invercargill. All other arrangements are at the participant’s expense – eg dinners, return journey to your home, breakdowns etc.
- Deposit of $1000.00 for the full event and is payable on registration and full payment by Friday February 3rd 2017 both to be made by electronic transfer to the a/c number below.
- Cancellations must be in writing by Friday 21st October 2016. No refunds will be given after this date. Applicable charges for a cancellation up to Friday 21st of October 2016 will be $100. Cancellations after this time for genuine life events will be at organisers’ discretion.
- In the spirit of the classic film we will take the road trip of a life time from Kaitaia to Invercargill. “We’re taking this car to Invercargill.”
Payment of deposit and final registration amount to:
Bank a/c number 38 9017 0606229 00
- All payments must be identified by SURNAME of principal driver or TEAM NAME
- Registrations accepted at the Organisers’ discretion and only upon receipt of deposit as per conditions of entry above. You will be notified of acceptance of entry when the above conditions have been met.