CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Registrations are accepted at the Organisers discretion and only upon receipt of the deposit as set out below. You will be notified of acceptance of your entry by email.
- Raising money for the nominated charity KidsCan is a condition of entry. Each team is required to raise a minimum of $1,000.
- The Event is limited to 50 cars and entry is on a first come, first served basis.
- Vehicles may be a Mini of any year or any other classic car as featured in the film “Goodbye Pork Pie”. In the spirit of the classic films we will take the road trip of a lifetime from Paihia to Invercargill – “We’re taking this bloody car to Invercargill.”
- A team is made up of one car and two fully licensed drivers. Participants will be required to share a room during the event. Hotel rooms will have one double bed (double) or two single beds (twin). Your preference is to be advised upon acceptance of registration.
- Drivers must present a valid New Zealand driver’s license at the beginning of the Event and every vehicle must hold third party insurance (at a minimum), be registered, and hold a current Warrant of Fitness for the duration of the Event.
- All participants will be required to meet current Covid Legislation eg Vaccination Passport or other other documentation as legally required.
- Total cost for participation in the event is $3175 and includes 7 nights hotel/motel accommodation and full breakfast in a twin or double room; 1 way Interislander ferry crossing for a car and two passengers; entry to the formal celebration dinner for 2 people in Invercargill. All other arrangements (including lunches/dinners, return journey to your home, breakdowns etc.) are at the participant(s) expense.
- Cost breakdown – An Entry Fee of $1,000.00 for the event is payable on receiving a confirmation email of registration acceptance with the balance of payment due by 4pm (date to be advised), 2022. The balance of $2175 is to be paid by 4pm, (date to be advised) 2022.
- All cancellations must be notified to the Organisers in writing.
- Cancellations notified before (date to be advised) will incur an administration fee of $100 and the balance of the deposit paid will be refunded.
- No refund will be given for cancellations notified after (date to be advised), however the Organisers may at their discretion consider a refund for cancellations after this time for genuine life events.
Bank account information
The first 50 successful applicants will be notified by email and supplied with bank details to pay the $1000 Entry Fee.